- You are fluent in English
- Have a strong technical background, including 3+ years of experience designing and engineering large-scale systems
- Comfortable working on a new product under fluid conditions, seamlessly balancing tactical and strategic considerations
- Experience as a technical lead, defining the roadmap for complex projects spanning multiple teams and functions
- Measure your success in terms of business impact, not lines of code
- Internalize the best ideas from across the organization, humbly setting a vision that others are excited to get behind
- Work well cross-functionally and earn trust from co-workers at all levels
- You are often cited as the inspiration for engineers that join your team
- Care deeply about mentorship and growing engineers and managers
- Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what will last and scale
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different areas of expertise
- Engineering works closely with a variety of teams: Credit and Operations to better understand our customers’ needs, Legal and Accounting to understand how global policies influence our money-moving infrastructure, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Python and Python frameworks like Django, and experience with AWS
AWS, Cloud Infrastructure Design, API's, System Design, Building Middleware, Python, Django, Data Warehousing, Infrastructure planning, ML Pipeline architecture, Backend Secuirty, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes, etc.