- Fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- A combined passion for great user experience and API design
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively with a team
- A desire to work closely with developers who depend on your libraries to deliver customer value An appreciation for the importance of good documentation – internal and external Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability, and security
- Projects you may work on:
- Building the web components, design system, and UI infrastructure behind all of Marco's user interfaces
- Shaping complex problems into elegant component patterns
- Building charting and visualization libraries
- Designing the Marco Dashboard framework to support new products, services and customer insights
- Communicating closely with developers that use Marco to create a superlative developer experience and documentation
React, JS, or other technologies like Vue; ability to bring in exceptional design and UX/UI skills and translate them into beautiful applications. Wireframes, Prototyping, Universal Components, Dynamic design, experience with Progressive Web Apps